An office deploys the N2000 BMS with high availability. Check whether the pre-installation is correct according to the installation guide, and you find that the Sybase cannot start normally.
Version of the N2000 BMS: V200R011C01B037
The context allocation routine failed when it tried to load localization files!!
One or more following problems may caused the failure
For details, see the attachment.
1. Check the alarm messages:
Your sybase home directory is /opt/sybase. Check the environment variable SYBASE if it is not the one you want!
Using locale name "sh_BA.ISO8859-2@bosnia" defined in environment variable LANG
Locale name "sh_BA.ISO8859-2@bosnia" doesn’t exist in your /opt/sybase/locales/locales.dat file
00:00000:00000:2006/09/28 02:26:29.12 kernel kscsinit: connectivity library error. Operation: cs_ctx_alloc().
Problems are found on the environment variables of the sybase.
2. Check the environment variables of the sybase:
The found results are as follows:
3. Change the time zone and language to local time zone and English respectively and synchronize the file system. Restart the system.
4. After the system restart, sybase still cannot start properly. However, the time zone and language have been changed.
5. Since the TIMEZONE file has only three lines for records in normal situation, other records cannot work. Delete other records, synchronize the file system, and then restart the server.
6. After the restart, the problem is solved. Now, you can log in to the sybase system properly.
The language is set incorrectly.