We have 650 UA5000 low density equipment installed in our network which are connected through 28 MD5500s. And MD5500s are connected with NMS N2000 through E1 routers.
Our NMS Routers Network is like:
MD5500- to -AR18 router(Nazimabad)- to - Nazimabad Metro3000 - to - Marston Metro3000- to -AR28 router(NMS Router)- to - NMS Server
Complaint is registered at Huawei Helpdesk that Nazimabad OLT(MD5500) is disconnected from NMS Server and it is offline.
Communication between N2000 Server and 3rd party router is broken.
Communication between N2000 Server and MD5500V100 is broken.
T_Alos alarm at Nazimabad Metro3000
Down_E1_AIS alarm at Marston Metro3000
- We took the feedback from customer about other OLTs and found no problem.
- We logged on to route and ping the Nazimabad AR18 router and recieved request timeout message.
- We check the Serial interface and line protocol for Nazimabad router. Both found down.
- loopback the E1 from its RJ45 E1 connector and found that Serial interface is up but line protocol is down. which verified the connectivity is ok from there.
- soft-loopback E1 from Metro3000 E1 pin(PQ1 pin) and found that Serial interface is up but line protocol is down. which verified that the copper connectivity till transmission media is OK.
- Check transmission service configuration and found OK.
- Check alarms on transmission and found T_Alos alarm at Nazimabad Metro3000 & Down_E1_AIS alarm at Marston Metro3000
- Alarms showed that E1 connectivity between Nazimabad AR18 router and Nazimabad Metro3000 is broken.
- Check E1 connecter at E1 port of Nazimabad Metro3000 and found no issue.
- Check the RJ45 E1 connectors near AR18 router and found it disconnected.
- connect the E1 connectors and ping the NMS Server from OLT Terminal. Still it can ping the NMS server.
- Check the AR18 router, and found it powered off as well.
- Power on the router and ping the NMS server and recieved reply from the server.
- Check the Serial interface and Line protocol at NMS Router(AR28), and found that the serial interface and line protocol are up as well.
E1 connectivity between MD5500 and Nazimabad Metro3000 was disconnected and Nazimabad AR18 router was offline.
Always check the connectors first incase of disconnectivity.