What are the differences between control boards MCUA and MCUB of the MA5606T?
1. Similarities between the MCUA and MCUB:
(1) Switching capacity of the backplane bus: 50 Gbit/s
(2) L2 packet forwarding rate of the system: 36 Mpps
(3) Switching capacity of the control board: 24 Gbit/s
(5) Neither supports dual-configuration.
2. Differences between the MCUA and MCUB:
(1) The MCUA is the system control and upstream interface board. It has the management attributes of an independent network element. It supports upstream transmission through the subboard, which varies according to the version. The V800R005 supports the following subboard: O2FN (providing 2 FE optical ports), O2GN (providing 2 GE optical ports), and GP1A (providing 1GPON port). The V800R105 supports the following subboards: O2FN, O2GN, GP1A, and EP1A (providing 1 EPON port).
(2) The MCUB is the control board in a remote subtended configuration and the upstream interface board. It does not have the management attributes of an independent network element. It implements remote subtending and GE upstream transmission through the GE SFP optical port. It supports the subboards O2GN and O2FN.