After the NE80E is upgraded from 12002t.01 to V300R001C01B05D:
1. Some attached users cannot access the extranet.
2. Many routes of other segments are displayed in the routing table of the peer PE.
1. To bind users to the static ARP, add the VID:
arp static 188.8.131.52 0004-75d5-22ed
arp static 184.108.40.206 0004-75d5-22ed VID 8
2. Change the name of the ip-prefix list and apply it in BGP again:
ip ip-prefix nt_mpls_jstelecomITMS index 10 permit 10.128.0.0 12
ip ip-prefix jstelecomITMS index 10 permit 10.128.0.0 12
ipv4-family vpn-instance nt_mpls_jstelecomITMS
peer 10.247.0.1 as-number 4809
peer 10.247.0.1 ip-prefix jstelecomITMS export // apply again
network 10.128.0.0 255.240.0.0
1. If you intend to bind users to the static ARP under the sub-interface, the VID or the vpn-instance must be added.
The interface is configured as follows:
vlan-type dot1q 8
description conn to SheweiZhongxin-CORP
ip address 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.240
The characters of the ip ip-prefix list range from 1 to 19. After the upgrade, the ip-prefix list is invalid. Thus, other VPN routes are advertised.
After the NE80E is upgraded to V300R001C01B05D, you are recommended to:
1. Check whether the static ARP is bounded.
2. Check the configuration of the ip-prefix list.