Query the LED status of the UA5000 ports on the N2000 BMS. It is found that the LED status track of a certain UA5000 port is displayed in gray.
The version of the UA5000 is V100R013B02B098SP04. The BMS version is V100R010BC02B012. The system environment is Windows + SQL.
1. Query the version configuration table, and it is found that the N2000 BMS version matches the device version.
2. Synchronize the NE on the N2000 BMS. The problem persists after the NE is synchronized successfully.
3. Delete the device from the N2000 BMS and then add the device again. The problem persists.
4. Query the process of the UA5000 (PVM) and the database on the N2000 BMS. The process and database are normal.
5. Connect to the device in the Telnet mode to query the port. The status of the port is normal.
6. The LED status track of the port completely depends on trap reporting of the device. The problem may be caused by the configuration of the trap port. Connect to the device in the Telnet mode, and it is found that the trap port is configured as port 161. Change the trap port to port 162. The problem is solved.
The problem can be traced to the following causes:
1. The N2000 BMS version does not match the device version.
2. The data is not synchronized.
3. The UA5000 process or the database is abnormal.
4. The configuration of the read/write community names is sub-standard.
Follow the operation manual during a project and do not make modification.