After the Force Active or Force Standby operation is performed, the replication relation of the HA system (Watchman) fails to be established.
Replication status is abnormal!
1. Query the alarms and logs and find that the rlk_10.0.0.20_wm_rvg file exists. The rlk_10.0.0.20_wm_rvg file is not created by the Watchman. The name of the replication link that is created by the Watchman should be a_to_b_rlk or b_to_a_rlk.
2. Check the name of the replication link in VEA. The name is displayed as rlk_10.0.0.20_wm_rvg. The problem is caused by inconsistency of the name of the replication link. After contacting the onsite engineer, it is confirmed that the replication link is established through VEA.
3. Set the name of the replication link in VEA to a_to_b_rlk or b_to_a_rlk.
4. Stop the application and run the following command to delete the replication link:
5. Setting up the replication link through the Force Active or Force Standby operation on the Watchman client is successful.
The replication link is tried to be set up through VEA on site which causes that the name of the replication link in VEA is set to rlk_serverIP_wm_rvg. Therefore, the name of the replication link is inconsistent with that of the rlink on the HA system (Watchman).
In the Watchman HA system, use the Watchman to manage and perform operations, rather than through VEA.