1. The replication relation between the active and standby servers of the N2000 BMS HA system installed in representative office A is abnormal.
2. It is found from the Watchman that there are only two data lines between server A and server B and both data lines are red.
3. Red alarm information is displayed on both server A and server B.
4. The BMS version is N2000 BMS V200R011C02C026 and the server version is SUN Server V890.
1. After analyzing the fault information file that is generated by the WatchmanExplorerV1R2_conf.sh, R&D engineers confirm that the replication process and configuration on server A and server B are normal.
2. After the Quick Recover function of the Watchman is enabled on site, the replication relation between the active server and the standby server returns to normal. The problem is solved.
The onsite information is as follows:
1. In the standalone mode, both server A and server B work in the normal state.
2. The IP addresses of server A and server B are 10.101.2.205/24 and 10.101.2.206/24. Only one network port works on each server.
3. Run the WatchmanExplorerV1R2_conf.sh script in the /opt/watchman/server/bin directory to collect fault information. The fault information file is placed in the /tmp directory.
Note: The WatchmanExplorerV1R2_conf.sh is a new tool on the N2000 BMS V200R011C02C026 for collecting fault information.
The configuration and operation interface of the Watchman on the N2000 BMS V200R008B02D061 are greatly different from those on the N2000 BMS V200R011C02C026. Pay attention to the differences when using different BMS versions.