In the system disk for the N2000 BMS server newly delivered Huawei, the N2000 BMS is preinstalled. After the N2000 BMS is installed, you need to pay attention to the following three points:
1. Updating the license
2. Setting the security mode for logging in to the N2000 BMS.
3. Starting the device access proxy process
1. Updating the license fails. The cause is that the license is invalid.
2. Logging in to the client fails.
3. On the N2000 BMS client, you cannot telnet to NEs. You can log in to NEs, however, by running the Telnet service on the server.
1. Change the name of the license file that you apply for the new version to license.dat, put the file in the corresponding folder, and then restart the N2000 BMS server. Then the updating is successful. (Note: When you open the license file in a notepad, there is a space after the comma of the ESN. This is normal.)
2. When you log in to the client, the N2000 BMS R011 has a security mode that the N2000 BMS R008 lacks. You can successfully log in to the client only after you select the security mode that is the same with security mode setting in the server. Note: Set the security mode in the System Monitor. Choose System > Transmission Security Setting.
3. The device access proxy process provides the function that you telnet to NEs from the N2000 BMS. The process must be started. After the N2000 BMS is installed, the starting mode of the process is manual. It is recommended that you change the starting mode to automatic.