The client-side 1+1 protection is configured for the OptiX OSN 6800. After the creation is successful, if you query the status, a message indicating that the operation is partially successful is displayed. The product version is 5.52.03.25. The T2000 version is T2000 V200R006C01.
The operation is partially successful. The error code is 131086.
1. Use the :ops-get-oppspg:1,protection group ID; command to query the protection group status, and the result is active.
2. After the LOP board is configured with the optical line protection or inter-board 1+1 protection, the status is queried to be normal. The switching is normal, which indicates that the OLP board is normal.
3. After you consult the R&D personnel, it is determined that the electrical cross-connect services must be configured when the client-side 1+1 protection is configured on services boards of the OptiX OSN 6800 such as the TQM and L4G where cross-connect timeslots are available.
4. When the protection group enables the protection group controller, the cross-connect module should first determine the service source. If services are not configured, the service source is unclear, and thus the protection group controller cannot be enabled. After the related services are configured, the problem is solved.
1. After the services are configured on the T2000, the NE is in the inactive state.
2. The OLP board is faulty, and thus the operation is abnormal.
3. The client-side 1+1 protection configuration is incomplete, and thus the protection group controller is not enabled.
According to the general principle, after the protection group is configured but the related services are not configured, you should first check the protection group status. The client-side 1+1 protection for the OptiX OSN 6800 is special, and thus you should pay attention to it.