The CRPC of the OptiX OSN 6800 reports the NO_BD_PARA alarm, and the alarm parameter is 0x01 0x00 0x01.
1. When querying the board software, you can obtain the board software information from the alarm information instead of from a message indicating that the board software is lost.
2. It is suspected that the board setting is incorrect. Select the CRPC, and then choose Configuration > WDM Interface from the Function Tree. Select By Board/Port(Path), and then click Advanced Attributes. In Fixed Pump Optical Power (dBm), it is queried that the optical power of the pump laser is �60 dBm. After the optical power of the pump laser is set to 24 dBm, the NO_BD_PARA alarm is cleared and this problem is solved.
1. The board software is lost.
2. Board data configuration is incorrect.
3. The board hardware is faulty.
1. The CRPC is a Raman amplifier board. To prevent personal injury during the deployment, the Raman pump laser is shut down before delivery. Hence, the queried �60 dBm does not meet the requirement of the board, and thus the NO_BD_PARA alarm is reported.
2. In the case of the backward Raman amplifier board CRPC, the gain of each wavelength must exceed 10 dB. During the deployment commissioning, you should set the initial value of the pump power of the Raman amplifier board as follows:
For the G.652/655 fiber, it is recommended that you set the first and second groups of the pump optical power of the board to 24 dBm.
For the G.653 fiber, it is recommended that you set the first group of the pump optical power of the board to 23 dBm and the second group of the pump optical power of the board to 22.5 dBm.