A portable computer fails to access the COM interface of the OptiX OSN 3500.
1. Check whether the portable computer has correct settings and the network adaptor is normal.
2. Check whether the COM interface is disabled by default for the OptiX NG-SDH 5.36.17.XX, 5.21.17.XX and later versions.
3. Use the :cfg-set-oamport command to manage the OAM, F_f, COM, ETH, and ALL interfaces.
4. Only the ETH interface is enabled by default among the OAM, F_f, COM, ETH, and ALL interfaces.
1. The portable computer has incorrect IP settings or a faulty network adaptor.
2. The COM interface is disabled by default for the software version.
3. The COM interface of the AUX board is faulty.