There is a problem that NE40 MBGP VPN not work for new vpn configuration , there are 400 mpls l3vpn existing in the NE40 router and working properly but if want to add new one it's not work
1. LDP session create correctly between PE (NE40)
2. One PE site can get VPN route correctly but opposite site not.
3. By checking the log file we get warning message as "NE40 PROXY/5/too many fibmiss: Source 22.214.171.124 has too many (246) FIBMISS at slot 6 in last 1 minute."
Because of too many routes learn by 400 VRF on this router and board version type is LPUB/LPUC it cause lack of performance resource and FIB table drop the packet. By changing the board to LPUE/LPUF with higher performance the problem was solved
1. Check LDP session create normally on PE
2. Check the VPN can learn route normally
3. Check the log file to found out the reason