The EBGP peer had been established between Huawei NE80E and ISP router. But when customer change some policy NE80E recieved the BGP RST message and reset the bgp peer.
The peer cannot established in long time, because still recieved the RST packets.
1. Shutdown the interface and reset this bgp peer at both side but it cannot work
2. We check the BGP configuration at both side was good and without policy two sides can establish peering.
3. Customer limit routes to 500 pieces by policy .when customer added one node in the route-policy, the node were effective without any delay. So the more than 500 routes were sent out and will reset the peer when the received routes reach it.
By "Route-policy-change notify-delay” command for policy application with 30 seconds delay will solve the problem
1. Reset the bpg peer or shutdown the interface at both side to establish peer again
2. Check the BGP configuration at both side special for connect interface command
3. Check reason of customer changes some policy Maybe to limit some route and will reset the peer when the received routes reach it.