OCH trails sometimes can't be created automatically after finishing accurate internal and external fiber connection between two OTU/Line boards (e.g. LSX, NS2...) in two WDM nodes with same Wavelength/Frequency configuration, through using WDM Trail Search in T2000.
If you try to create OCH trail manually an error massage appears "Source/Sink Wavelength ports conflict".
- Fiber connection in T2000 was identical with Fiber connection design sheet.
- OTU/Line board wavelengths have been already checked by spectrum analyzer through optical power commissioning.
- I did query for Wavelength/Frequency configuration in WDM interface for OTU/Line board in T2000, and the OCH trail has been created successfully through WDM Trail search.
- Wrong fiber connection has been created in T2000.
- Wrong wavelength point for one of OTU/Line board.
- T2000 can't check OTU/Line board wavelength while creating OCH trail.