Networking diagram: NE80E------ME60------S8500
As shown in the networking diagram, the OSPF neighbor relationship is established between the ME60 and the NE80E. The OSPF neighbor relationship is normal, and the ME60 can learn routes including the default route distributed from the NE80E. The NE80E, however, cannot learn routes distributed from the UNR.
1. Check the OSPF configurations. UNR routes have been imported and no anomaly is found.
2. Check the OSPF neighbor status. The OSPF neighbors are in the full state all the time.
3. The ME60 can learn routes from the NE80E, but the local UNR routes cannot be learned by the NE80E. Check the OSPF link state database. No UNR route is found.
4. Check the detailed routes on the ME60. The router ID in the configuration file is different from that is used by the OSPF process. Check logs. The logs show that after the router ID of the OSPF process is changed, the process is not reset. Therefore, the OSPF cannot function well.
5. Manually reset the OSPF process. After that, the problem is solved.
1. OSPF configuration is incorrect.
2. The neighbor relationship is unstable.
3. The OSPF process is not reset after the router ID is changed.
In OSPF and BGP applications, you need to reset the routing process and then, the changed router ID can be effective.