The ME60 in use is V100R005C02B01B patched with SP17. The carrier requires that the download rate of each account should be within 4 Mbit/s. In actual tests, however, when two PCs use the same account for dialing in online, the download speed on each PC reaches 4 Mbit/s.
1. The user-max-session parameter is specified as 2 in the domain mode, that is, two users are allowed to access the network using the same account. Unified CAR is implemented on the two users. The device configurations are correct.
2. Check the online user information. The RADIUS server does not deliver CAR. The actual rate limit is based on the local policy. Check the CAR configured locally. The CAR is correct.
3. Check the dial-up accounts. The two accounts are test and test@test, that is, one user account does not include the domain name for dial-up. The requirement is that unified CAR is implemented on the account with the domain name and that without the domain name.
1. Device configurations are incorrect.
2. The rate properties distributed by the RADIUS server are incorrect.
3. The account information of the users is incorrect.
When using the user-max-session command on the ME60 to apply CAR to users, ensure that the user accounts are consistent and are used on the same board of the device. If one account is used together with a domain name but the other is used without a domain name, or the two accounts are not used on the same board, the device considers the accounts to be different and does not implement unified CAR on them.