A WLAN roaming user of the ME60 fails Web authentication. The user obtains an IP address and is directed to the correct Web page. After the user enters the user name, password, and authentication code, the system prompts that the communication with the portal server fails.
Run the debug radius packet command on the ME60 to view the cause of the authentication failure. The command output is as follows:
[Unknown-attr(26) ]  [000003e71d06312e324d]
1. Check the configuration of the authentication domain. It is found that the configuration is correct.
2. Check the configuration of the Radius-Server attribute. It is found that the configuration is correct.
3. Run the debug radius packet command on the ME60. The command output shows that No. 26 attribute delivered by the RADIUS server cannot be identified. Disable the RADIUS server from delivering this attribute. The problem persists. Check the attributes delivered by the RADIUS server to the ME60 one by one. It is found that the value of user-group is 0, whereas the value configured on the ME60 is wlan. Create user group 0 on the ME60. Then, the problem is rectified.
1. The configuration of the authentication domain is incorrect.
2. The configuration through the radius-server group command is incorrect.
3. The cooperation between the RADIUS server and the ME60 is abnormal.