Let's consider a situation: the client side is the optical port (STM-1), these ports on the equipment of foreign firms are connected, reservation is necessary, the Customer has function Trail Manager.
Protection on client port does not work.
For creation of protection at connection to the equipment of foreign firms and preservations of serviceability of function Trail Manager it is necessary to execute the following actions:
1) To create virtual NE which will be analogue of the foreign equipment in a control system.
2) To create on a virtual element of a payment which will be analogue real.
3) Creation of an optical fibre between NE and virtual NE.
4) Creation of protection between NE and virtual NE.
5) Creation VC4 SERVER Trail between NE and virtual NE.
6) Creation Trail VC12 between NE and virtual NE.
On equipment OSN 3500 work of one of optical payments in mode Standby without creation of protection is impossible.Protection to not create, since the given ports are connected to the equipment of foreign firms.
Very important!!! It is necessary to pay attention, that at creation Trail VC12 from virtual NE up to an element of a network it is necessary to find out manually TS in which is VC12 between virtual NE and an element of a network.