- One day, customer connect T2000 to the ring network consist of 4 OSN 1500Bs. After they create and upload data configuration from NE to T2000, only 3 NEs upload successful except one NE.
- Configuration of OSN1500B can not be uploaded successfully to T2000- there's the prompt with alarm code 38748
Alarm code 38748
-Try to reset and change the CXL board but the fault is not clear.
- Check and compare the software package of faulty NE with other NE is OK.
- Delete configuration database (in drdb, fdb0, fdb1, nvfldb) and service is interrupt in a few minute and re-configure this NE. Try to upload the configuration. It's OK.
- SCC board fails.
- Software package of SCC board lose files.
- Configuration Database have fault.
- Sometime maybe the CXL board has the fault with configuration database. We need to delete them and create again.