The EFS board of the Metro 1000 is interconnected with the data board of other vendors. J2 and V5 bytes need to be configured and the LCAS function is set to the standard mode.
To implement the above functions, the 43SCB board of the Metro 1000 is upgraded from 184.108.40.206p06 to 220.127.116.11.
After the NE software is upgraded, the VC trunk ports bound with VC-12 channels on the EFS board report the ALM_GFP_DLFD alarm.
1. Query the software version of the EFS board. The version is 2.21. The version of the EFS board software matching the NE software version 18.104.22.168 is 2.42.
2. Upgrade the version of the EFS board to 2.42. After running normally, the EFS board still reports the ALM_GFP_DLFD alarm. In addition, the LCAS_TLCR alarm is also generated.
3. Check the data service configuration, the configuration of J2 and V5 bytes, and the configuration of the LCAS function (enabled or standard mode). The configuration is correct and no bye mismatch alarm exists.
4. Reset the EFS board. After running normally, the EFS board reports the ALM_GFP_DLFD alarm and the LCAS_TLCR alarm again. Keep observing the running status of the EFS board. The alarms are cleared three or four minutes later. Check the VC trunk ports on which the LCAS function is enabled. All the bound channels are normal.
1. The VC-12 channels bound on the data boards at the two ends do not match with each other. Before the NE software is upgraded and the LCAS function is enabled, the data services have been tested and verified to be normal. Therefore, the channel mismatch problem does not exist.
2. Bit errors occur in the timeslots bound with the VC trunk. Check the relevant channels. No bit error or path failure alarm is generated.
3. The version of the NE software does not match with the version of the board software.
1. When the version of the NE software of the 43SCB board is 22.214.171.124, the software version of the EFS board should be 2.42.
2. The negotiation of the LCAS protocol takes a certain time during the interconnection between the EFS board of the Metro 1000 and the data boards of other vendors.