Networking diagram: PC--switch--ME60--internet
After a user inputs the domain name of a portal page on a PC, the user can access the page and pass the authentication. Otherwise, the portal page cannot pop up automatically.
1. Check the data for forcible Web authentication in the domain. It is found that all data is configured correctly.
2. Capture packets on the PC. It is found that the PC does not receive any redirection packet. Therefore, the fault is not related to the PC.
3. Check the configuration of the ME60. It is found that the physical interface connecting the ME60 to users is configured with interface mirroring. After interface mirroring is cancelled on the interface, the page can be forced to pop up normally. This indicates that interface mirroring conflicts with packet redirection.
1. The configuration of service data for forcible Web authentication is incorrect.
2. The PC is faulty.
3. Forcible Web authentication on the ME60 conflicts with other service configurations.