Which terminals support the downstream E1 service (2 M service) in the optical access?
The following terminals support the TDM (E1) service:
1. OT925G: It provides four E1 ports for connecting to devices such as PBXs, wireless base stations, and node machines.
2. OT928G: It provides eight E1/T1 ports for connecting to devices such as PBXs, wireless base stations, and node machines.
1. OT925E is an earlier-version EPON terminal that supports the E1 service and is not for recommended application now.
2. The GPON OLT and EPON OLT both support the E1 service. They provide two 8-channel E1 ports through the TOPA board for converting the service into 2 M service for the upstream transmission. The GPON OLT and EPON OLT work with the above-mentioned E1-supporting EPON terminals to implement the TDM private line service.
3. To support such a function, the TOPA board needs to be configured with related daughter boards. Currently, the following daughter boards support the TDM service:
NH1A: It provides two 8-channel E1 ports for transmitting TDM signals upstream, thus implementing the native TDM service.
EH1A: It provides two 8-channel E1 ports for transmitting TDM signals upstream, thus implementing the CESoP service.