What are the limitations on configuring port mirroring on the NE20 and NE20E?
1. The main interfaces on high-speed FE (RT-HIC-2FE, RT-HIC-4FE, and RT-HIC-8FE), GE (RT-HIC-1GE), and POS (RT-HIC-1POS, RT-HIC-2POS, and RT-HIC-4POS) boards can be mirrored. The subinterfaces and 2GE (RT-HIC-2GE) interfaces cannot be mirrored.
2. Only the Ethernet interfaces on high-speed FE (RT-HIC-2FE, RT-HIC-4FE, and RT-HIC-8FE) and GE (RT-HIC-1GE) boards can serve as monitor ports. The Ethernet interfaces on the RPUs cannot serve as monitor ports.
3. The interface rate of a mirrored port must be lower than or equal to the interface rate of the monitor port.
4. A router can have only one mirrored port and one monitor port.
5. Frames containing over 1518 bytes cannot be mirrored. Therefore, the MTU set on the mirrored port must be smaller than or equal to 1518 bytes.
Mirrored ports must be high-speed Ethernet ports and POS ports and cannot be Ethernet ports on RPUs.
6. Currently, only one mirrored port can be configured on the NE20 or the NE20E. The interface configured as the mirrored port temporarily disconnects with the directly connected links unless the port mirroring configuration is deleted.