What should be noted in configuring port mirroring on the NE80 or the NE40?
The following rules shall be observed in configuring port mirroring on the NE80 or the NE40:
1. Frames whose MTUs are larger than 1518 bytes cannot be mirrored.
2. The rate on the mirrored port shall be smaller than or equal to the rate on the monitor port.
3. CPOS, E3, and CE1 interfaces cannot be mirrored.
4. The OC-48 interface cannot be mirrored.
5. The monitor port must be an Ethernet interface, which is not on the MPU/SRU.
6. Other features, such as the IP address, cannot be configured on the monitor port.
7. On an LPU, only one interface can be mirrored.
8. The upstream data and/or the downstream data on a designated interface can be mirrored as required.