IManager N2510 V200R001C03B029. Bookmark “Line Optimization” (screen shot 1). Pressed “Apply Suggestion”. Appeared screen shot 2. In passed a time appeared screen shot 3. According screen shot 3 that optimization was not applied.
Apply or rollback timed out
Time out was increased. Problem was solved.
1) Start SysMonitor
# cd /opt/n2510/client
# sh sysmonitor.sh
2) Login SysMonitor and stop N2510
3) Change user in Linux system
# su db2inst1
4) Start db2
5) In DB2 make 2 commands:
connect to imapdb
UPDATE LASDB.LAS_CFG_TAB SET CFGVALUE='600' WHERE PID=1552 and MODULEID=81 and CFGNAME='ApplyTimeout'
(Here “CFGVALUE” � time out in seconds. Default � 180, I made 600)
6) In SysMonitor Start N2510.
1) checked up snmp packets by Etherial on N2510 server. There were snmp packets from N2510 server and snmp trap and answers from DSLAM. SNMP configuration of N2510 and DSLAM ok
2) It was checked up DSLAM configuration after attempt to “Apply Suggestion”. It was find out that configuration was changed. Appeared new line profile (according N2510 suggestion) and this profile was applied on the port.
It was supposed that N2510 wait too less time for report from DSLAM that profile was applied. This situation may take place if DSLAM has to many tasks and cann't answer quickly.