One SEP board installed on OSN2500 with OU08 interface only shows optical power value over ports 1 to 4, the rest of the ports don't report any value.
T2000 operator needs to check these values to confirm fails and performance on link.
1. Check board information like software and hardware versions
2. Check software information of equipment
3. Check if Optical Power is showed through PM device
4. Check report_pause state troguh command lines
5. Change report_pause state to disable
6. Check values on T2000
we found that ports 5 to 8 have report_pause state like enable.
BID OPPORT CHNUM EID PERIOD STATE
12 1 1 rsbbe 15m disable
12 2 1 rsbbe 15m disable
12 3 1 rsbbe 15m disable
12 4 1 rsbbe 15m disable
12 5 1 rsbbe 15m enable
12 6 1 rsbbe 15m enable
12 7 1 rsbbe 15m enable
12 8 1 rsbbe 15m enable
To solve the problem we ran :per-set-pause:bid,0,0,0,perall,15m,disable to disable them, with this command we can suspend the monitoring of especific performance events according with value "enable" or "disable".
As routine check on every SEP boards if report_pause state is enable.