How to set the negotiation mode of the GE port on the upstream board of the MA561x?
1. The negotiation mode of the GE optical ports on the GP1A, EP1A, and GE1A daughter board cannot be set.
2. By default, the GE port is in the autoadaptation mode. When you run the display board 0/0 command to query the board information, the combo mode of the GE port is electric, which is not accurate. You need to run the display combo-mode command to query the actual mode of the GE port.
3. If you want to set the negotiation mode of the port, you need to first manually set the GE port as an electrical port. Then, you can perform the following operations:
(1) Run the interface eth 0/0 command to enter the upstream board mode.
(2) Run the combo-mode 0 electric command to switch the GE port to the GE electrical port on the upstream board.
(3) Run the auto-neg 0 disable command to disable the auto-negotiation function of the GE electrical port.
(4) Run the speed and duplex commands respectively to set the port rate and the duplex mode. For details about the operation procedure, see the attachment.