What should be noted in configuring port mirroring on the LPUB of the NE40E or the NE80E?
1. The mirroring and sampling functions are mutually exclusive on the LPUB, which is true with both V300R002 and V300R003.
2. The LPUB can only be configured with inbound mirroring, which is true with both V300R002 and V300R003.
3. In V300R002, the mirroring and sampling functions of the LPUB are controlled through PAF. By default, the sampling function is supported. To configure mirroring, you need to manually modify PAF and then restart the equipment.
4. In V300R003, the mirroring and sampling functions of the LPUB are not controlled through PAF but through command lines. The sampling function cannot be configured after mirroring is configured, and mirroring cannot be configured after the sampling function is configured.
5. The restriction on the LPUB is of hardware, which cannot be thoroughly solved through software upgrade.