Netstream board (030CCB1081000096), Software Version v300r003c02b608. The phenomena is that the cache of Netstream board is not empty (more than 130000 records) but (NSC)NDA doesn't recieve any netstream packet.
Logbuffer after force board rebooting: "FIB/3/OVLDFORWARD:Slot=8;OID 184.108.40.206.4.1.2011.5.25.129.2.9.3 The board is overload forwarding for IPv4/IPv6 FIB capability overload"
1. Trying to fix any errors in logbuffer - just force board rebooting helps.
2. In hidden mode change netstream board route mode from small to large (it supports up to 300k items):
[NE40E-hidecmd]efu fib large 8
So it becomes working.
1. Interconnection between NE40E and NSC is established and checked by ICMP.
2. The configuration of netstream on NE40E and NSC is correct.
3. The cache of Netstream board is not empty so it streams the data.
So the cause is that NE40E collects but doesn't forward netstream packets.
So if need to use NetStream board for streaming information for large FIB (in this case NE40E is ASBR with full-view BGP) change route mode of NetStream board before.