(1) NG-SDH support PRBS function includes lower service PRBS function and higher service PRBS function. This function is very important for the maintenance.
(2) Right now, only below PDH cards can support lower service PRBS function:
(3) Only below cards can support higher service PRBS function:
(4) If the cards not support PRBS function, NMS will not display the PRBS testing interface.
(5) Customer has one N2SLQ16, and they want to do the PRBS testing, by right, NMS will not support this function due to N2SLQ16 not supports PRBS function.
After they began the testing, NMS showed the testing graphic diagram, but after that they can not clean the graphic diagram.
(1) Check the PRBS state and confirm the testing had finished.
(2) Reset the SSN2SLQ16 card and then query the PRBS state by NMS, the testing graphic display disappeared. (If the cards have service, please do not reset the
(1) Customer’s NMS version is V002R005C01, the version not disable the PRBS testing for N2SLQ16, thus customer can start the testing by NMS.
(2) Use command to check the PRBS states:
The parameters shows below:
BID PID VC4P AU3P DIR MODE S-TIME CYC-CNT S-CYC
7 3 10 0 3 1 2009-08-11 17:06:08 1 1 0xffffffff
This show that, the testing had finished.
(4) Use command to stop the PRBS testing:
failed! cmd:0x8610 error:0x9762 NSERR_BDRSP_CARRY_ERR
Because the testing had finished, return failed.
(5) Use command to start the PRBS testing:
By right, SSN2SLQ16 not support PRBS function, why here can start the PRBS testing?
Because the PRBS testing is 3 it means this testing is launched by XC.
Cross-connection card is T2UXCSA which support PRBS testing, thus can use PRBS function.
(6) Below is the detail parameter for the command:
action:0 stop or 1 start;
dir :1(XC dir) or 2(LU dir) or 3(launched by XC);
mode :1(short time test,second) or 2(long time test,minute) or 3(long long time test,minute);
time :0~255(Unit :short time:second,long time:10 minutes,long long time:1 hour);
(1) Do not do the PRBS testing on the cards which no support PRBS function.
(2) If the cards have the service, do not reset the cards due to the service maybe will be effected.