How can I handle the case when I forget the root user password of the MA5600T?
The two solutions for on-site engineers are as follows:
1. Reload the empty database matched with the NE to the NE. After the reset, you can use the default password admin for the root user in the system to log in to the NE. This method causes the loss of data configuration, and requires the reconfiguration of data.
2. If this MA5600T is managed by the N2000 BMS, you can modify the configuration on the N2000 BMS. The procedure is as follows:
1) Use the N2000 BMS to back up the configuration file of this MA5600T.
2) Open the configuration file. You can see the records of changing the password of the root user by the device operator in the configuration file. Delete these records, and then save the configuration file. See the attachment for details.
3) Use the N2000 BMS to load the modified configuration file to the NE, and activate the configuration file.
4) Use the default password admin for the root user in the system to log in to the NE.
After you use the device, you may change the default user name and password. If you forget the user name or password, you can use the preceding method to solve the problem.