The AR router is frequently suspended and cannot be connected through the console interface. As a result, services are affected.
1. Log in to the router periodically (such as everyday) to collect the output of the display memory command, and check whether the memory usage increases.
2. When the problem occurs, remove all cables, and then log in to the router. If the login succeeds, it can be inferred that the suspension is related to traffic. You need to diagnose the network for traffic loops.
3. If the login fails, log in to the router through the console interface. Press ctrl+k twice and then press Enter. If the console interface is displayed, enter the password huawei3com8040. Then, check whether the following information is displayed:
enter 8040support mode!
display write mem page slice raw remalloc quit
4. If the preceding information is displayed, memory must have leaked. Run the display memory command to collect memory information, and contact the Huawei technical support personnel in time so that they can collect more useful information.
5. If no information is displayed, or the console interface is not displayed after you press ctrl+k twice and then press Enter, you need to check the hardware and replace the router or board if necessary.