In the provincial WDM project of an operator, the OptiX OSN 6800 is used for ring networking. The station IDs are as follows: #5010-#
MUT_LOSThe TDG board at station 5010 reports the OPU1_PLM alarm.
Check the protection switching status when the main optical channel is disconnected.
1. The protection switching status between stations 5015 and 5013 is idle. The east working and protection status of station 5015 is SF. The west working and protection status of station 5013 is SF, and the east protection status is SF. It is suspected that the connection between stations 5013 and 5015 is faulty.
2. Analyze the alarms of stations 5013 and 5015.
The three optical interfaces 106-DCP-1(RI11/TO11), 106-DCP-2(RI12/TO12), and 106-DCP-4(RI22/TO22) at station 5015 report the MUT_LOS alarm. The internal fiber connection diagram in the attachment shows that the MUT_LOS alarm should not have been generated at the interface 106-DCP-2(RI12/TO12) and that the MUT_LOS alarm should have been generated instead at the interface 105-DCP-2(RI12/TO12). It is suspected that the tail fiber connections at the RI12 optical interfaces of the NEs 105-DCP and 106-DCP at station 5013 are incorrect.
3. Check the tail fibers.
The tail fibers are connected improperly.
1. The OWSP settings may be incorrect.
2. The DCP board may be faulty.
3. The DCP fiber connection may be incorrect.4. The protection switching protocol may be faulty.