National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
The version of the OptiX OSN 6800 is
The network comprises two OTM stations that are configured with bi-directional services.
The relevant boards are NS2, FIU, SC
The following alarms are reported:
1. It is easily confirmed that the key alarm is the R-LOS alarm reported by the SC
2. The FIU board in station B detects the OTS_LOS-O alarm. The cause for the R-LOS alarm reported by the SC1 board in station B is mistaken for the OTS_LOS-O alarm detected by the FIU. The following conclusion then is drawn: Station A is faulty, or at least the fiber connection from the FIU board to the SC
3. The OTS_LOS-O alarm indicates loss of the monitoring signal (overhead) in the OTS layer. The optical port of the OSC board connecting to the TM port of the FIU board reports the OTS_LOS-O alarm because the R-LOS alarm is detected.
4. It is confirmed that the physical fiber connection from the FIU to the SC
1. The boards are faulty.
2. The fiber connections are incorrect.
1. The service alarm indicator (SRV) gives green light when the NS2 reports the OCH_SSF-O alarm or when the FIU board reports the OTS_LOS-O alarm. This means that the alarm is not generated at the board side.
2. The two alarms are related to the logical fiber connection from the FIU to the SC1. Neither alarm is reported if no logical fiber is created from the FIU to the SC1.
3. To handle the unfamiliar alarms, refer to the Alarms and Performance Events in the relevant product manual.