Ne failed to upload to T2000.
Means standby GSCC is non-exist because board cannot be detected by backplane when slot in equipment.
When happened, condition on GSCC operating on 1+0. No protection on GSCC. In case the working board faulty before troubleshooting, that particular NE
cannot be monitored.
1. Prepare the board which same hardware version and software version as the active slot.
2. Replace the board.
3. Query physical board. The board appears in T2000.
4. Check on physical board, all LED light on and data can sync successfully.
5. So, it confirms the power module faulty on the board, backplane socket connecting to the board is no problem.
6. Test switch active standby, succeeded.
7. After all, both GSCC work normal.
1. Check on physical board. Board already well slot in, however all LED not light on.
2. Check the alarm. Found no alarm in alarm list that trigger to slot 18.
3. Considered board already 100% dead. Main reasons, probably to power supply go into the board, which means power module in the board is faulty.
4. Need to replace the board.
1. GSCC cannot upload when query physical board. Normally when query physical boards, all boards that already installed in subrack will appear on logical NE.
2. Suspected board faulty, replaced the board. Send the faulty board to HQ for further analysis and to find the root causes why that faulty happened.