When preparing for replacing the Q2CXL on the OptiX OSN 2500, upgrade the Q2CXL board to version 18.50 and download data to the board. After the download, run the database backup command :dbms-copy-all:mdb,drdb;.
An error message is returned:failed! cmd:0x300a error:0x9203 NSERR_DBMS_REGION_ERROR
failed! cmd:0x300a error:0x9203 NSERR_DBMS_REGION_ERROR.
1. Skip the backup operation of the mdb. Directly back up the drdb to fdb0 and fdb1. 2. Directly power off the board and power the board again. Verify that the data exists.
1. It is doubted that the databases of the SCC are abnormal, because several attempts of backing up the database fail.
2. Replace the SCC. In version R7, the database backup succeeds, but after the board is upgraded to version R8, the backup fails again.
3. Attempt this backup command on the OptiX 3500 of version R8, this problem occurs. It is doubt that the problem is with the version of the board.
4. According to the R&D engineer, this problem is with the feature of the OSP10 version and involves all the R8 versions on the NG-SDH equipment.
5. According to the R&D engineer, the mdb database exists, but the processing mechanism of the drdb database is different from that of the previous database. In the case of the OSP10 platform, the concepts of the mdb and drdb have been weakened for the customer. Thus, the solo operation of the mdb database is masked on the user interface of the command line tools.
It is recommended that the difference between the software versions be informed to the R&D in advance.