BMS version: iManager N2000 BMS V200R011C02B026
IP address : 10.18.2.99
Network Topology: EMS client --> BMS server
Customer (TM) informed that personnel EMS client unable to login into the N2000 BMS server at ANOC. The system monitor screen display the alarm "Failed module name: BMS_Scene_Module" which is shown in attachment.
" Failed module name: BMS_Scene_Module".
1. Use the root account to login the N2000 BMS server, the server is operating in normal mode.
2. Found that not other users are login to this server.
3. Use another PC to login the BMS server, the problem still the persists.
4. Check system monitor status found that this disk space part for /opt/n2000 already full which is shown in attachment. Currently the particular disk space almost fully occupied.
5. Since the root cause is due to lack of disk space in the directory of /opt/n2000, solved the problem by deleted the log, trace files and user archive by using command as below:
1. The N2000 BMS server is faulty.
2. The number of the user login is limited.
3. The operation system of BMS server is corrupted.
4. The EMS client system is invalid or corrupted.
5. Lack of disk space for folder /opt/n2000 in the N2000 BMS server.
Suggested customer do the setting for "Dumping User Logs Automatically" in the N2000 BMS server which is shown in attachment.
Max capacity value can be 10,000 to 300,000 items log. Default value is 300,000.
When the log database is overflowed (300,000 item data logs), the system will dump the logs into specific dump path. So this issue can permanently solved.