NE cannot login through NMS but can login through Navigator.
1. Change the affiliated GNE which is the nearer.
2. Perform PING test from T2000, results normal.
3. Check on physical hardware, results normal.
4. Found NE can be log in from T2000, means ECC trails established successfully for communication between T2000 and NE through GNE.
1. Ping Test
- Ping test to the effected NE. Result ok.
2. Check on physical board
- GSCC work normal. All LED lit normal
- AUX work normal. LED lit normal.
3. It could be a connection GNE problem but test ping ok, other NE that connected to that GNE has no problem. However distance connected to affiliated GNE found
quite far, suspected ECC trail for the shortest path and long path has failed to establish.
4. As the routing adopted based on Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
In the case of normal routing, the T2000 logs in to the non-GNE over the short trail through the GNE. The long trail is used when the short trail is abnormal. If both trails are abnormal, the login fails.
1. Affiliated GNE should be shortest and occupy low bandwidth as possible.
2. Do not change affiliated unnecessarily. Follow the initial plan.
3. Ensure the maximum number for one subnet not exceeded 60 NE. In one subnet there could be several GNEs, but in one subnet the maximum number of NEs
should still could not exceeded 60.