After policy based-routing is configured on the NE40, traffic passes through the NE40, but the route redirection does not take effect.
1. On the router, check that the next hop specified by the policy-based routing is reachable.
2. Perform an on-site test. The result shows that traffic with the source address defined by the rule flows into the NE40 through the specific interface.
3. Check the applied version. The result shows that the applied version is NE40&80 V300R002C01B599, which works normally at other sites and does not cause similar problems.
4. Check the rule configuration. The result shows that the rule configuration at this site is different with that at other sites. To be specific, the rule configured at this site is followed by a digit 5, which is the protocol number instead of the rule ID. The specified source address is totally irrelevant to protocol 5. Therefore, policy-based route does not take effect.
<1-255>Protocol number－－－－－－The digit here is the protocol number instead of the rule ID.
1. The redirected next hop is unreachable.
2. Traffic with the source address defined by the rule does not flow into the NE40 through the specific interface.
3. The version is incorrect.
4. The configuration of the policy-based routing is incorrect.
When configuring the ACL with the ID being greater than 10000 on the NE40&NE80, note that the digit followed the rule is the protocol number instead of the rule ID.