Fault symptom: The gateways of the NMS and the voice service of the MA5620E are configured on the same port of the MA5200F. This causes that only the voice service or the NMS can be normal.
1. Check the data of the ONU and the OLT and the parameters of the ONU used for interconnection with the software. It is found that all the data is correct.
2. Replace the ONU with a new ONU. It is found that the fault persists.
3. Check the data of the MA5200F. It is found that the data is correct. In addition, other AGs connected to the MA5200F work normally.
4. Check the MAC address of the NMS and that of the voice service on the MA5620E. It is found that these two MAC addresses are the same. On the MA5200F, it is found that the MAC address is learned on the ONU. Log in to the ONU and delete the NMS VLAN. Then, the IP address of the voice service can be pinged from the MA5200F.
5. Configure the gateway of the NMS IP address on the S9306, and configure the gateway of the IP address of the voice service on the MA5200F. It is found that the fault is rectified.
1. Configurations of the ONU and the OLT are incorrect.
2. The parameters of the ONU used for interconnection with the software are incorrect.
3. The ONU hardware is faulty.
4. The data of the MA5200F is incorrect.
This fault can be rectified by adjusting the MA5200F. That is, enable one MAC address to map two IP addresses on the MA5200F.