National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Check the SCC board on the site, and find that all the indicators are constantly on. The SCC board is not started. Therefore, it is impossible to log in to the OptiX Metro 1000 through the command line. Power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
2. Replace the SCC board and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
3. Replace the OptiX Metro 1000 (including the tray assembly and all boards), and then restart the new OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
4. After the preceding operations, it can be inferred that the fault is not caused by the OptiX Metro 1000. Observe the input power supply and grounding of the OptiX Metro 1000. It is found that the input power supply is provided by the base station device of A and the connection does not comply with the specifications. The tested input voltage is -53.5 V, which is normal.
5. It is inferred that the power consumption of the power supply may be insufficient. Remove all the service boards except the SCC board, and power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The OptiX Metro 1000 is normally started. Insert the service boards one by one, and the OptiX Metro 1000 runs properly.6. Power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000 (with all service boards inserted) on the site. The fault occurs again. Connect the power supply to the -48
l The SCC board is faulty.
l A service board is faulty.
l The tray assembly of the OptiX Metro 1000 is faulty.Other faults occur.