In the case of the deployment of the OptiX OSN 6800, the OAU at station A cannot receive light from station B (optical amplifier station). The two stations use TN13FIUs. The optical power cannot be queried.
1. Check the fiber connection. No problem is found. Use the optical power meter to detect the OUT port of station B. There is no light.
2. Replace the FIU. The problem is solved, and the alarm reported by station A is cleared.
3. Check the original FIU carefully. The check result shows that the fiber connector is not inserted into the internal OUT port securely.
4. After the fiber connector is inserted securely, replace the FIU again. The problem is solved.
1. A fiber is connected on site. Maybe the fiber is inserted incorrectly.
2. The FIU is a passive board. Maybe the FIU is faulty.
Generally, the FIU is seldom faulty. When a problem occurs, check whether the internal fiber connector is inserted properly and securely.