How does the MA5616 implement remote packet capture?
Log in to the MA5616 and enter the diagnosis mode. Then, perform the following operations:
1. Disable the push-button packet capture.
MA5616(diagnose)%%remote-capture parameters record-switch disable
2. Configure parameters of the server that is used for packet capture.
MA5616(diagnose)%%remote-capture parameters server-ip <IP address of the PC that is used for packet capture> source-ip <IP address of the media gateway>start-record-num 1 stop-record-num 2 udp-portUDP <ID of the destination UDP port> vlan-tagVLAN <voice VLAN>
3. Configure ports for packet capture (up to two ports can be configured).
MA5616(diagnose)%%remote-capture trace frame/slot/port<shelf ID, slot ID, and port ID>
auto-stop-time 4000 base-trace enable extend-trace enable
4. Enable the packet capture software on the server to capture packets. Then, filter the required packets.
5. After the fault is located, disable packet capture on the board and disable mirroring packet capture.
MA5616(diagnose)%%undo remote-capture trace frame/slot/port <shelf ID, slot ID, and port ID>