During quering of electrical XC from a NE an error appears (see the file "XC_querying.JPG" in the attachment) . The same error appears during uploading of the NE
to the T2000 (see the file "XC_querying_during_upload.JPG" in the attachment). After uploading all information about XC on the NE dissapears.
T2000 version is V2R8C00SPC02.
NE software version is V100R004C04SPC510(5.51.05.26)
"Path doesn't exist, Error Code: 1090592809" (for T2000 version V2R8C00SPC02). For differ T2000 version the error message can be other.
1. Start Navigator
2. Login to the NE
3. Run the command ":cfg-get-dxc:0,0" to query information about electrical XC on the NE (see the file "List_of_XC.txt" in the attachent for details).
4. Found out incorrect XC in the list of XC (the same source and sink - see the file "Incorrect_XC.bmp" in the attachment).
5. Delete incorrect XC using command ":cfg-del-dxc" (see the file "Deleting_of_incorrect_XC.txt" in the attachment)
6. Backup database to the FDB.
7. Check whether you can normally query XC from the NE in the T2000 (see the file "XC_querying_success.JPG" in the attachment). You can also upload the NE to
the T2000 normally.
T2000 cannot upload information about XC on the NE due to incorrect XC are existed on the NE (source and destination are the same for these XC).
During deployment of new NE check whether incorrect XC are existed before configuration of the services.