Publication Date: 2012-07-25 | Views: 142 | Downloads: 0 | Author: z00138203 | Document ID: EKB0000447882
When the field engineer attempts to set up the ATM connection on a certain port on the SSN1IDQ1A board, an error message (error code: 39826) is displayed because the traffic bandwidth is configured incorrectly. (See Snapshot 1 in the attachment.)
The field engineer finds that an error message of an error code of 77072 will be displayed when any connection is set up on this port (See Snapshot 2 in the attachment.)This symptom disappears after the board is initialized.
1. This problem is solved on the SSN1IDQ1A and SSN1IDL4A boards of version V100R009C04 SPH012B017 and later.2. In the case of a version earlier than SPH012B017 of version V100R009C04, this problem will occur if the error message NSERR_ATM_CONN_CAC_CHECK is displayed when you setting up a connection on the SSN1IDQ1A or SSN1IDL4A board. The problem can be solved by performing a warm reset on the current working SCC board.
In the case of the SSN1IDQ1A and SSN1IDL4A boards, the NE software verifies whether the connection is legitimate as follows:
(1) Verifies whether the port ID, VPI, and VCI of the connection are in the legitimate range.
(2) Verifies whether the traffic parameters are legitimate.
(3) Checks whether the ID, VPI, and VCI of the connection can be configured.
(4) Checks for the hash collision between the connection and the existing connections (to be specific, check the "port+VPI+VCI", and "port+internal connection ID of the board+direction"); saves the connection data if no collision or repeated connection is found.
(5) Sets up the connection.In Step 5, the NE software verifies the port bandwidth to ensure that the bandwidth of the connection does not exceed the remaining bandwidth of the port. Otherwise, the connection cannot be set up and a failure message will be displayed. However, the connection data saved in Step 4 will not be deleted. Therefore, if you continue to set up the connection on the same port, the setup will fail because the connection data is already saved.