complaints are received that some FTTH users cannot hear each other after call succeed.
1.these users are connected to the same OLT (MA5600V800R005C33B118)
2. MA5600T is connected to two Huawei CX-600 routers
3. CX-600 routers are connectd to two Huawei SBC.
4.notice that caller can hear the ring back tone and when the callee hook off he cannot hear the caller.
5.that mean signaling is ok (traced two numbers by NGN)
NGN team define IP address of SBC-1 in SBC-2 and define the IP address of SBC-2 in SBC-1 by configuring IP rout static between two SBC , after that the problem recoverd.
1.trace is done for the two users from soft AX3000 during making one call. and found that signaling is ok
2.MEGACO packets was captured from caller and the flow was ok ,caller send request and SBC-1 reply, but still the callee cannot hear any thing.
3. MEGACO packets captured from the callee, the flow is ok but the callee request the media from SBC-2 not SBC-1
4. two SBC should work in load sharing mode not active and standby.as per LLD
5. ARP proxy enabled in MA5600T and problem still exist
6. two SBC's cannot ping each other
1.during configuring SBC confirim the work mode of both(load sharing or active /standby)
2. follow LLD exactly and inform other related product teams if any change done in other network layer.