When customer was creating a new U2000 user, he got the error message:
Failed to connect to the server. The reason may be:
1. The client cannot find the server. Please check the server configuration.
2. The server status is abnormal. Please ensure that all the services work normally
U2000 version is V100R002C00SPC001
1. First check in the System Monitor all processes are running normally.
2. When you create a user, in the Advanced attributes, modify the period limit according the attached picture. Sometimes you can create the new user by doing this. In case you get "Invalid login time period. Please reset again" or "Invalid login duration" error message go to next step.
3. This problem is solved in patch CP0102. But it is suggested setup patch CP1105 directly which can relosve more issues.
This is a bug in the current software version.