Publication Date: 2012-07-25 | Views: 138 | Downloads: 0 | Author: SU1001786029 | Document ID: EKB0000474756
1. Check the equipment alarm.
No alarm is reported on the radio link and the received signal level (RSL) is proper. The remote radio equipment can be managed by the Web LCT. Therefore, the radio link is available.
2. Check and find that no alarms (for example, Hard_Bad) associated with the data board are reported.
There is a low possibility that the data board is faulty.
3. Check the data service configuration.
The ports at both sites correspond to each other and are enabled. The packet attribute at both ends is set to "Tagged", and the port attribute at both ends is set to "Tag Aware". Therefore, the service configuration is correct.
4. Check the link configuration (or AM/Hybrid configuration) at both sites.
The E1 capacity specified at site A is 5xE1, and the E1 capacity specified at site B is 0xE1. Therefore, the E1 capacities specified at both sites are different.
1. The radio link is unavailable.
2. The data board is faulty,
3. Data services are configured incorrectly.4. The E1 capacities specified at both ends are different.
For the OptiX RTN 900 V100R002 Hybrid radio, the E1 capacity determines the structures of Hybrid microwave frames. If the E1 capacities specified at both ends are different, the Hybrid microwave frames are of different structures. Consequently, the OptiX RTN 900 fails to resolve the frame payload, and then data services are unavailable. At this time, however, no alarm is reported.In conclusion, for the OptiX RTN 900 V100R002 Hybrid radio, ensure that the E1 capacities specified at both ends are the same. Similarly, ensure that the E1 capacities specified at both ends are the same for the OptiX RTN 600 V100R003 Hybrid radio to avoid the problem.