Cannot retrieve Input Power Level thru NMS, when query input power from function tree and shortcut menu. Also from Navigator got error results.
1. Refer to HQ, and HQ give a solution to soft reset master GSCC, then query input power.
2. Then switch active/standby GSCC, then soft reset active again.
3. After reset, input power can query as normal.
1. Input power for SLQ4 cannot retrieved input power from NMS T2000 and Navigator. Other optical boards are normal.
2. The board has input power since no R_LOS alarm and no services interrupted.
3. Soft reset the SLQ4 board, still the same. No cold reset as the board was carried the services.
4. Check the version match, it’s ok.
1. Input power cannot query probably due to some abnormal communication between GSCC and SLQ4, after soft reset the software will refresh and the command