When you start U2000, it starts with the language you don't need (for example, Chinese). As result you cannot operate in the U2000 normally.
No any warnings.
1. Close U2000 client.
2. Find "locale.properties" file in the folder "*\U2000\client".
3. Double click it. It will be opened with Notepad (by default) or another text editor accordingyour OS settings.
4. Found the row "language=" and set "EN" to English or "CN" to Chinese interface of U2000 client.
5. Save and close the file.
6. Start U2000 client with new language interface.
1. U2000 client supports two languages (Chinese and English), not depending of the language of U2000 server.
2. It is needed to change localation configuration file, if U2000 client starts with another language.